Professional Moving Coil Dynamic Handheld Microphone
The PDMIC58 is a professional moving coil dynamic handheld microphone. Translation: it makes your voice sound great, thanks the unidirectional element. The durable zinc alloy metal construction means this mic is great for everyday use. Sounds great in the studio or on the stage. Includes a 15 foot 5.5mm microphone cable.
Perfect for On-Stage or Studio Use
This microphone gives you a robust sound with high gain before feedback thanks to its moving-coil dynamic element. Its also uni-directional so your microphone only picks up sounds that are directly in front it – that way your audio is reproduced without interference from instruments or speakers on stage.
XLR Input for Professional Quality Sound
The PDMIC58 features an XLR input, giving you the highest quality sound possible out of your vocal performances.
Built to Handle Just About Anything
With a durable zinc alloy metal construction and a steel mesh ball shaped grill, the PDMIC58 is built to last and can handle just about anything.
- Moving Coil Dynamic Uni-Directional Element
- Durable Zinc Alloy Metal Construction
- Steel Mesh Ball Shaped Grill
- Frequency Response: 50Hz~15KHz
- 600 Ohm Output Impedance (+/-)30%
- Microphone Sensitivity: -54dB (+/-)3db(0dB=1V/Pa @ 1KHz)
- Includes 15 Foot XLR (F) - 1/4" (M) Microphone cable with 600 Ohms Outputs
- Sold as : Unit