Ultimate Support's HyperPad mini HYP50 is the industry's first 5-in-1 stand for the iPad mini. Use the HYP-50 with your iPad mini at home, at work, while singing at the coffee shop, out gigging with your guitar or keyboard, or laying down beats at the club.
NOTE: The image shown is for illustrative purposes. iPad not included.
Landscape and Portrait View Stand
Fully capable of securely holding your iPad mini in both landscape and portrait view (and at varying angles), the HyperPad mini secures your iPad mini on all four sides. The handy kickback support leg rotates and angles so you're free to adjust it to any arrangement you need.
Mic Stand Pole Clamp
Keeping it within arms reach, the HyperPad mini includes a mic stand pole clamp that securely attaches to poles from .8" to 1.25". Ultimate included an adjustable gooseneck attachment for further personalized positioning.
The included desktop clamp and gooseneck arm mounts to any flat surface from .5" to 1.6" in thickness providing a flexible, secure mounting option for your iPad mini.
In addition to clamping the HyperPad mini to the pole of your mic stand, the HyperPad mini can be mounted to the top of a microphone stand (5/8" thread) with the included gooseneck arm. So, if you want to make great use of that extra mic stand you have laying around in the garage, or simply prefer vertical access to your iPad mini, the Ultimate Support HyperPad mini is the device you need.
- Can be used in either Landscape of Portrait View
- Includes a Mic Stand Pole Clamp and gooseneck extension for use on poles ranging in size from .375" to 1.25"
- Also includes a Desktop Clamp so you can secure your iPad mini to the overhang of flat surfaces ranging in size from .5" to 2"
- Can be mounted to the top of a mic stand (5/8" thread)
- Pole Clamp Extension: .375" - 1.25" (9.5mm - 32mm)
- Desktop Clamp Extension: .5" to 2" (13mm - 51mm)
- Weight Capacity: 2 lbs. (.9 kg)
- Configurations: 5 Variations
- Compatibility: iPad mini