Out of stock
Elation Flex LED Tape is a very thin and flexible LED circuit strip mounted inside a silicone water proof sleeve. It can be cut every 2" and put back together using simple soldering techniques and silcone seal kit. High output, low heat and easy installation make this product the ideal product for a variety of applications. The RGB version has been prefabricated in a 10' spool with 60 x 2" circuit strips holding 3 SMD LED'S each for a total of 180 120° SMD LED's. You will need a 12V power supply and a control option to make the tapes work. The Power supplies offered are UL and CSA approved or recognized.
There are two control options available to operate the FLEX RGB tape. Option 1, an infrared wireless controller system to change colors which allows you to select 16 static colors or run color fades plus 2 intensity settings. Option 2, a DMX driver that will give you 3 DMX channels and allow you to use the DMX controller of your choice. This will allow you to create specific colors, 0-100% dimming and program intensity levels of your choice. Needed items: Elar Driver 1 and S-150-12.
- 3 meters length on a roll, 11,5mm wide
- 3 colors on one chip
- 16,6mm space between LEDs
- dividable every 50mm, which makes 3 LEDs = 0,72W
- Bright RGB colors
- Easy to use connector system
- Voltage: 12V
- Rated power: 14,4W/meter
- Total power consumption 3m: 43 watts.
- Beam Angle: 120°
- Operating Temperature: -40°c to 80°c
- Avg. Rated Life: 30,000 hrs
- LED Spacing: 16.6mm (.65")
- Dimensions: 11.5mm (.45") W x .15mm (.005") D