Our web site may contain links to other sites that are not affiliated with Lenrom.com. Lenrom LLC. ( Lenrom.com ) is not responsible for the privacy policies, privacy procedures or content of these other sites.
Information We Collect
- Personal Information You Provide: We collect certain types of information when you place an order through the Site or otherwise communicate with the Lenrom team. This information includes, but is not limited to, the following information:
- E-mail address associated with your Site account
- Telephone or Mobile Phone Number to facilitate delivery of our equipment and to communicate regarding the delivery of our equipment.
- Delivery Address provided to determine the drop off and pick up location of any equipment
- Information that is Collected Automatically: The Site is operated using the servers of a third-party web hosting service, Shopify. Your computer automatically sends certain information to Shopify’s web servers, which automatically recognizes the visitor’s domain name or IP address (where possible). Shopify’s web servers do not recognize the visitor’s e-mail address. Your IP address may also be revealed to Shopify’s servers.
- Cookies are small data files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. Cookies are used in order to make websites work, work more efficiently, and provide information to the owners of the site among other things.
- You may adjust their preferred level of accepting cookies by adjusting the browser’s settings. Altering these settings may detract from the your experience by eliminating user preferences and other features, and may prevent you from being able to make reservations on our Site
- Below is a general description of the types of cookies that we use
As a Site that is hosted by Shopify, sessional cookies are used to store information about your session, among other things. Persistent cookies used by Shopify may persist as short as 30 minutes from the last visit to as long as two weeks, are also used to store information about the number of visits to our Site, the contents of your cart, and your username, among other things.
- Our use of Paypal, which is used to process your transactions, results in a sessional cookie.
Certain third parties, such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Youtube may also set cookies that are used for added services.
- The Site is not intended for usage of children under the age of 13. Lenrom llc. does not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13.
Usage and Sharing of Information
- Testimonials: We may post customer testimonials on our web site, which may contain personally identifiable information. We will obtain your express written consent prior to posting the testimonial.
Security During Purchases
- Lenrom.com currently allows for payment via PayPal, which uses a secure server that implements Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol to process your payments. However, there is no guarantee that data transmitted over the internet is completely secured.
- We make a concerted effort to protect the security of any information you provide, particularly concerning any billing, delivery, credit card, or account information, and will not share it with any partner companies or third parties unless required by law.
Updating Information and General Questions
Effective Date: March 1, 2016